Flagler, a small agricultural community on the Eastern Plains, is where the High Plains Bank story began. In 1908, we opened our doors as the Flagler State Bank and in 1920 we became The First National Bank of Flagler. In 2003, after opening a location in Bennett and purchasing a location in Wiggins, we changed our name to High Plains Bank.
Our dedicated Flagler employees have deep institutional banking knowledge and many continue to farm and ranch. Each of our employees take great pride in their beautiful, thriving community by contributing with their civic engagement and volunteer work.