Higher Yield Certificate of Deposit
Our Higher Yield Certificate of Deposits (CDs) offer our highest interest rates with short and long term options, making this the perfect financial choice for customers looking to save for a household project, dream vacation, or other longer term saving goal.
High Plains Bank Higher Yield CD Benefits:
Top of Market Rates
We know you have more options than ever before. High Plains Bank is committed to offering top of market rates for our High Yield Savings Account and Higher Yield CDs.
Best in Market Fee Schedule
Tired of fees that don't make sense? High Plains Bank does not charge them. But don't take our word for it. See for yourself!
“We are excited to be able to offer a new range of products to better service our communities. The shorter three month term will allow more of our farming and ranching customers to take advantage of the higher interest rates in their slow season, but still have liquidity throughout their operating season.”
– Krista Gibson, High Plains Bank Keenesburg Market President, January 2024
Build Your Financial Future with HPBU
HPBU Financial Education Center is a great resource to learn more about certificate of deposits, investing in your future, or building an emergency fund. Check out the topics to get you started on your savings journey.
Are there really no monthly service or maintenance fees/charges?
That is correct! At High Plains Bank, we are committed to supporting the financial well-being of our customers and community, a philosophy that translates into our approach to most typical bank fees. Take a look at our complete fee schedule.
What documents do I need to open an account?
While every situation is different, in general, you will need the following items to open an account:
U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien
- Social Security Number
- Current Government ID (Driver's License, State ID, U.S. Passport, Permanent Resident Card/Green Card)
- Physical Address Verification (i.e. utility bill) if current address differs from address on Government ID
- Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) Paperwork
- Current Government ID (Passport, Work Permit, Visa)
- Physical Address Verification (i.e. utility bill, state ID)
- Form W-8 BEN
I can't make it into a branch, how do I bank remotely?
High Plains Bank offers online and mobile banking tools to help you manage your finances wherever you are through our HPBGO platform! Here are some helpful links to get started.
I need more help. How can I get into contact with someone?
We are proud to serve our customers with real, local High Plains Bank employees, and there are multiple ways to contact us.
- Fill out our contact form and one of our team members will reach out to you
- Contacte a Nuestro Equipo
- Our general phone number is: 1-800-984-0010
- Solicitar una llamada: 720-856-2534
- If you already have an account, chat live with a team member on HPBGO during business hours, M-F, 8:30AM-4:30PM. Download our HPBGO app using the icons below
Do you have limits on bank-to-bank transfers?