Health Savings Account (HSA)
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is designed for people covered by a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP). A HSA account allows you to set aside money on a pre-tax basis to help pay for qualified health care expenses such as deductibles, copays, coinsurance, and other costs, while earning interest.
High Plains Bank Health Savings Account Benefits:
Build Your Financial Future with HPBU
HPBU Financial Education Center is a great resource to learn more about savings whether for a rainy day, a long term goal, or building an emergency fund. Check out the topics to get you started on your savings journey.
Best in Market Fee Schedule. Top of Market Rates.
Check them out for yourself!
Are there really no monthly service or maintenance fees/charges?
That is correct! At High Plains Bank, we are committed to supporting the financial well-being of our customers and community, a philosophy that translates into our approach to most typical bank fees. Take a look at our complete fee schedule.
What documents do I need to open an account?
While every situation is different, in general, you will need the following items to open an account:
U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien
- Social Security Number
- Current Government ID (Driver's License, State ID, U.S. Passport, Permanent Resident Card/Green Card)
- Physical Address Verification (i.e. utility bill) if current address differs from address on Government ID
- Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) Paperwork
- Current Government ID (Passport, Work Permit, Visa)
- Physical Address Verification (i.e. utility bill, state ID)
- Form W-8 BEN
I can't make it into a branch, how do I bank remotely?
High Plains Bank offers online and mobile banking tools to help you manage your finances wherever you are through our HPBGO platform! Here are some helpful links to get started.
I need more help. How can I get into contact with someone?
We are proud to serve our customers with real, local High Plains Bank employees, and there are multiple ways to contact us.
- Fill out our contact form and one of our team members will reach out to you
- Contacte a Nuestro Equipo
- Our general phone number is: 1-800-984-0010
- Solicitar una llamada: 720-856-2534
- If you already have an account, chat live with a team member on HPBGO during business hours, M-F, 8:30AM-4:30PM. Download our HPBGO app using the icons below
Do you have limits on bank-to-bank transfers?